Choose the perfect space for your backyard
Portland Series models are more expansive than our Signature Series, and perfect for that off-the-grid retreat, cabin, or backyard studio. Design your own in our 3D Design Center to see more accessories and options.
Portland Series Standard Features
- 2x6 Framing and Zip System weatherproof wall panels.
- Engineered rafter beams, 1/2” Zip System weatherproof roof panels, 26-gauge corrugated Galvalume roofing with exposed fasteners, James Hardie vented soffit.
- Gable-style CloudLite double-pane, high-efficient windows. Fixed transom and vertical options. Operable, awning windows with screens.
- Green Materials
- FSC certified lumber, mixed-source recycled metal and materials throughout, optimized prefabricated production. Meets building codes throughout the US.
- HardiePanel fiber cement siding in multiple colors. Galvalume metal and cedar wood options available.
- 36” Therma-Tru full-lite fiberglass door, or 72” Therma-Tru full-lite fiberglass French door.
- Brushed aluminum trim and door/window hardware. Standard foundation attachment hardware included. (8) corner straps included.
- 1 year manufacturer and workmanship warranty on all models. After 1 year, vendor specific warranties apply.
- Window and Door Options
– VistaLite vertical windows– Marvin 72” x 42″ sliding fiberglass window– Marvin 36” x 42″ operable fiberglass window– Marvin 36” x 36″ operable fiberglass window– Marvin 36” x 18” operable fiberglass window– 36" Therma-Tru fiberglass, full-lite door– 72" Therma-Tru fiberglass, full-lite French door
- Lifestyle Interior Package
– Standard insulation – R-21 (wall) and R-30 (roof)– Finished flooring– Electrical package with interior/exterior fixtures– Seamless painted interior drywall included with purchase of certified installation– 125A 8 slot sub-panel
– Bronze aluminum trim/roofing package– Painted soffit upgrade
Ordering a Studio Shed Portland Series model isn’t only easy, it’s fun. Many of our sizes are available for you to build, customize, and order online with our 3D Design Center.
Start crafting your design in our 3D Design Center.
2 Site Plan / Permitting
Check with your local building authorities.
Once your design is complete place your order.
All Studio Sheds arrive as a flat-packed panelized kit.
Are you going to hire a contractor or DIY?
You've done it! Kick back and enjoy the comfort of your backyard studio.
Our network of 3rd party build partners are experienced contractors and experts in the installation of our studios. Installation ranges from one week to several depending on the scope of the project. Ask about our complimentary, installer site consult.
This is a great option for the handy homeowner who enjoys a weekend project and wants to save money. Every DIY Studio Shed purchase includes the same installer training tools that we use with our own Certified Install Teams. Homeowner also could hire a trusted contractor to install and count on the same resources and training provided to our Professional Install teams.
Our network of 3rd party builders take delivery of your Studio Shed and install the Shell building kit of walls, roof and siding. Windows are pre-installed into the panels. Lifestyle interior also may be purchased for install into the Shell in the field. Installers also typically quote site work and other adds like step/deck.