Choose the perfect backyard room
Whether you need a home office, storage space, guest studio, or backyard retreat, we've got the perfect Studio Shed for your needs. Choose from our quick turnaround, pre-configured DIY selections, or design your own prefab backyard room in our 3D Design Center.
In-stock Models / Ready to ship
These models are our most popular, pre-configured designs delivered to your door in 2-4 weeks for DIY assembly.
Signature Series Standard Features
- 2 x 4 framing and Zip System weatherproof wall panels.
- Full length tapered roof rafters, 1/2″ Plywood decking with Ice and Water shield, 26-gauge corrugated Galvalume roofing with exposed fasteners.
- Signature Cloudlite transom windows, double pane and low-e. Handcrafted and aluminum cladded in our Colorado factory. Operable, awning windows with screens.
- Green Materials
- FSC certified lumber, mixed-source recycled metal and materials throughout, optimized prefabricated production. Meets building codes throughout the US.
- HardiePanel fiber cement siding in multiple colors. Galvalume metal wainscot and cedar wood options available.
- 36” Therma-Tru full-lite fiberglass door, or 72” Therma-Tru full-lite fiberglass French door.
- Brushed aluminum trim and standard door/window hardware. Standard foundation attachment hardware included.
- 1 year manufacturer and workmanship warranty on all models. After 1 year, vendor specific warranties apply.
Project Cost Calculator
Overview of construction costs for your backyard ADU or Studio.
(Site work quoted by 3rd party contractors)
- Product / Plans / Shipping
- Site Work
- Soils reports and other site inspections
- Estimated taxes and permit fees
- Window and Door Options
– VistaLite vertical windows– Marvin 36” x 36″ operable fiberglass window– Marvin 36” x 18” operable fiberglass window– 36" Therma-Tru fiberglass, full-lite door– 72" Therma-Tru fiberglass, full-lite French door
- Lifestyle Interior Package
– Standard insulation – R-15 (wall) and R-21 (roof)– Mohawk finished flooring– Electrical package with interior/exterior fixtures– 125A 8 slot sub-panel– Seamless painted interior drywall included with purchase of professional assembly
– Stained/painted rafters– Bronze aluminum trim/roofing package– Shortened eaves
Ordering a Studio Shed Signature Series model isn’t only easy, it’s fun. 8x, 10x, and 12x depths are available for you to build, customize, and order online with our 3D Design Center.
Start crafting your design in our 3D Design Center.
2 Site Plan / Permitting
Check with your local building authorities.
Once your design is complete place your order.
All Studio Sheds arrive as a flat-packed panelized kit.
Are you going to hire a contractor or DIY?
You've done it! Kick back and enjoy the comfort of your backyard studio.
Our network of 3rd party build partners are experienced contractors and experts in the assembly of our studios. Assembly ranges from one week to several depending on the scope of the project. Ask about our complimentary, ProAssembly site consult.
This is a great option for the handy homeowner who enjoys a weekend project and wants to save money. Every DIY Studio Shed purchase includes the same assembler training resources that we share with our own ProAssembly network. Homeowner also could hire a trusted contractor to assemble and count on the same resources and training provided to our ProAssembly network.
Our network of 3rd party builders take delivery of your Studio Shed and install the Shell building kit of walls, roof and siding. Windows are pre-installed into the panels. Lifestyle interior also may be purchased for assembly of the shell in the field. Assemblers also typically quote site work and other adds like foundation/step/deck.