by studio shed
The original. From simple storage to studio spaces with lifestyle interiors, it’s the backyard shed, re-imagined.
Our modular system with your personal touches. A modern garage or your dream backyard office or studio. Get creative.
what our customers say about studio shed
- “If you don’t have space for the total experience of a custom Studio-Shed but want some storage, the Studio Mini is the perfect solution. This model (ours is 4′ x 8′) nestles perfectly against the back of our garage to give us room for our gardening and outdoor tools. The corrugated roof and elegant side windows give an upscale and modern look to this functional structure, and the colors blend perfectly with the brick of the house. Everything fit together, and installation went smoothly.” - M.P.H., Denver, CO
Studio Mini Features
- 2 x 4 framing with Zip System wall sheeting
- Same green materials as our larger Studio Shed models
- Panelized roof system for quick installation
- ¾” Plywood decking with Ice and Water shield
- 24-gauge corrugated Galvalume roofing with exposed fasteners
- Two Cloudlight aluminum clad windows with double pane glass
- Unpainted HardiPanel block siding with exposed fasteners
- 72″ steel utility door (unpainted)
- Brushed aluminum trim and door/window hardware
- 1 year manufacturers warranty on all Studio Mini models
Studio Mini Sizes
- Exterior dimensions: 3×8, 3×10, 4×8, 4×10
- Front Wall height: 6’6″
- Rear Wall height: 7’2”
- Block: Unpainted HardiPanel siding with aluminum reveals and exposed fasteners
- COMING SOON! Studio Mini models will soon be available for order in our online 3D Shed Configurator. Until then, just give us a call or send us an email to place your order.
- Studio Mini models typically ship within four weeks from the date of order.
Studio Mini Pricing
- 3×8 – $3,300
- 3×10 – $3,400
- 4×8 – $3,350
- 4×10 – $3,500
- $700 within the continental U.S.
- Studio Mini models are sold as DIY kits. They arrive flat-packed, and pre-panelized for a simple installation. For customers who purchase a Studio Mini kit along with a larger installed Studio Shed model from our Signature or Designer series lines, installation is available for an additional charge by our Professional Teams.
- Studio Mini models include four freestanding walls but are designed to be placed against an existing structure for optimum performance.
- Installation of our Studio Mini models is easier than our larger Studio Shed models and well within the reach of a handy homeowner who likes a weekend project.