The modern version of the traditional, unfinished interior, storage shed. Built with the highest quality, green materials.
Storage Shed Sizes & Styles
- Exterior dimensions: 6'x8' up to 12'x30'
- Interior height at rear: 7’6”
- Interior height at front 8’3”
- Roof eave dimensions:
- 8’ models: 18” rear, 18” sides, 24” front
- 10’ models: 18” rear, 18” sides, 24” front
- 12’ models: 18” rear, 18” sides, 24” front
- Tallest exterior point: 10’
- All dimensions, ceiling heights and roof overhangs can be customized for an additional charge to fit your site.
- Siding styles:
- Basic: ACX Plywood painted the color of your choice with wood battens
- Block: Collins TruWood FSC Certified siding with aluminum reveals and exposed fasteners
- Block/Metal: Our original Block trim with a 42” corrugated steel wainscot
- Plank: Collins TruWood installed in full-length sections over aluminum Z-flashing
- Plank/Metal: Our Plank trim with a 42” corrugated steel wainscot
Storage Shed Standard Features
- 2 x 4 framing and Zip System weatherproof wall panels
- Full length 2 x 8 tapered roof rafters
- ¾” Plywood decking with Ice and Water shield
- 24-gauge corrugated steel roofing with exposed fasteners
- One set horizontal Clerestory windows standard
- ACX Plywood, FSC Certified Collins TruWood, corrugated steel, or combination
- Jeld-Wen 36” factory-finished steel door
- Brushed aluminum trim and door/window hardware
- 1-3 year warranty on all models plus 30+ year manufacturer warranties on doors and windows
- Green materials, Green Factory:
- Sustainably powered factory, FSC certified lumber, recycled metals and materials throughout, and low VOC paint on all surfaces.
- Meets building codes throughout the US
Storage Shed Options
- Additional Windows:
- Vertical Cloudlight structural windows
- Milgard operable 36” Awning window
- Milgard 36” x 18” eyebrow window
- Milgard 36” x 60” operable/fixed window
- Milgard 43" x 17" operable slider within fixed transom / clerestory
- PT joisted floor system with OSB decking OR
- Client-provided concrete slab installation options
- Door choices:
- 36” full-lite glass
- 72” utility French doors
- 72” full-lite glass French doors
- 72” full-lite wood/glass French doors
- Other upgrades:
- Stained/painted rafters
- Custom door/window placement
- Soffit venting – set of multiple 4” rear vents
- Shed ConfiguratorWe want you to be confident with your Studio Shed every time you see it. And we're with you every step of the way, with personal care from our design team and logistics team, expert delivery, professional installation, and guaranteed quality and satisfaction. Ordering your Studio Shed is simple:
- REQUEST A QUOTEBuild and price your shed online and we'll contact you to confirm your order and walk-through the installation details.
- If you don't see what you are looking for online, call or email us and we'll cutstomize your Studio Shed over the phone.
- Once your order is confirmed, our team will send you drawings for your approval and coordinate your installation date. Our normal turnaround time for unpermitted projects is six to eight weeks.
- Warranty, Install & Terms / Conditions Information:
- All of our products are covered under our warranty program, and all installations are performed by certified, licensed and insured general contractors. For more information about our terms and conditions, please click here.
- What sets Studio Shed apart is our national team of certified installers. You never have to find a contractor to build your Studio Shed. Just place your order and we’ll take care of the rest.
- The members of our CI team are experts in building our modular spaces and in most cases can build your Studio Shed for you in 2-3 days, or 5-6 days for larger structures and Lifestyle models.
- Every member of our team is a licensed, insured, professional who will make your installation experience as easy as possible.
- DIY installation discounts are available for both our Storage and Lifestyle models. Studio Shed recommends some previous building experience and the ability to read standard construction blueprints. Many handy homeowners have had great success and fun along the way building our modular product. To hear from them and for more information, contact us at answers@Studio-Shed.com.
- NEW for 2012. Studio Shed introduces our Permit Services option. As our product line expands, an increasing number of our clients are choosing to permit our structures. We are staying ahead of the curve to make this as easy as possible. Our Permit Services includes, but is not limited to: site evaluations, engineering, soil and arborist analysis, city/ inspector meetings and process, plan submittal, permit pickup, ILC coordination, and much more. This price does not include the cost of your permit, or an ILC if required by the city. If you are unsure if you need a permit, please contact your local building department or give us a call / email us. Prices for our Permit Services are listed in our Build and Price feature online and are dependent on your preferred size.