what our customers say about studio shed
- “Excellent job…from beginning to the end. I achieved exactly what I wanted…the comfort and the look to match my backyard. Studio Shed’s team are great to work with. I also was able to stay within my budget (since it would have cost me much more to have it built on property by a contractor). Everyone who sees it wants to know…who built my 10 x 12 Studio. Although, it’s really not a “Shed”, because It looks so nice and professionally done! Thank you Studio Shed for a job well done!”
- D. Kaihani, Palo Alto, CA
Signature Series Standard Features
- 6′x8′ up to 12′x28′ in 2′ increments
- 2 x 4 framing and Zip System weatherproof wall panels
- Full length tapered roof rafters
- ¾” Plywood decking with Ice and Water shield
- 24-gauge corrugated Galvalume roofing with exposed fasteners
- Signature CloudLite aluminum clad double pane windows
- HardiPanel and Galvalume options available in multiple colors.
- 36” steel door
- Brushed aluminum trim and door/window hardware
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on all models plus extended warranties on doors and windows
Green materials, sustainably built:
- FSC certified lumber, mixed-source recycled metal and materials throughout, optimized prefabricated production.
- Meets building codes throughout the US
Signature Series Additional Options
- VistaLite vertical windows – multiple configurations
- Milgard 36” operable window
- Milgard 36” x 18” operable window
- Milgard 30” x 60” operable/fixed window
- 36” Full-Lite Glass
- 72” Utility Steel French door
- 72” Full-Lite Glass French door
- Denim insulation in walls (R13) and roof (R30)
- Finished Flooring – Engineered wood or Cork upgrade
- Electrical package – All interior/exterior fixtures
- Seamless painted interior wall cladding (Installed Packages Only)
Other Signature Series Upgrades:
- Stained/painted rafters
- Custom door/window placement
- Bronze Aluminum Window/Trim/Roofing Package
- Additional 1′ height option
- Shortened Eaves
- Studio Shed Floor System – Uninsulated or Insulated (R26)
- Ordering a Studio Shed Signature Series model isn’t only easy, it’s fun. Build and customize your own Studio Shed right in your web browser with our 3D Shed Configurator. After choosing your colors and options, you can place your deposit online. We’ll contact you immediately to arrange production, shipment, and installation dates – as well as answer any outstanding questions you might have. Of course, feel free to contact us with questions throughout as you build your Signature model online.
- Once your order is confirmed, our design team will send you full drawings for your approval. Following that, our typical turnaround time for unpermitted projects is 6-8 weeks from design approval.
Warranty, Install & Terms / Conditions Information:
- All Studio Shed products come with a 1-3 year warranty (term depends on specific options ordered) against manufacturer defects. Installations are performed by licensed and insured general contractors. For more information about our terms and conditions, please click here.
- What sets Studio Shed apart is our national network of Professional Installers. You never have to find a contractor to build your Studio Shed.
- The members of our Professional Teams are experts in building our modular spaces and in most cases can build your Studio Shed Signature Model for you in 2-3 days, or as little as one week for models with a Lifestyle Interior.
We offer multiple installation options:
- As the name says, you do it yourself! This is a great option for the handy homeowner who enjoys a weekend project and wants to save money. Every DIY Studio Shed purchase includes the same installer training tools that we use with our own Professional Install Teams. From specific building plans to short videos detailing key steps, we’ve got you covered – and we’re always just a phone call away.
Studio Shed Professional Installation – Shell Only:
- Our Certified Installers take delivery of your Studio Shed and install all wall panels, roofing and siding. For clients who purchase a Studio Shed without a LifestyleTM Interior, this is a complete installation of the product. This is also a popular option for clients who choose a Lifestyle Interior and have the ability to install and paint the interior finishes themselves as panels are still pre-insulated and all electrical items are included.
Studio Shed Professional Installation – Shell + LifestyleTM Interior:
- A premium turnkey installation of your Studio Shed and all options. If you want to go to work and have your new Studio Shed appear in your backyard over a matter of days – this is for you. All of our Certified Installers are licensed, insured professionals who deliver the same level of service we would expect at our own homes.