The modern version of the traditional, unfinished interior, storage shed. Built with the highest quality, green materials.
Garage + Sizes & Styles
- Exterior dimensions: 12x20 up to 14x26
- Front Wall height: 10'6”
- Rear Wall height:
- 12’ models: 9'0"
- 14’ models: 8'9"
- Roof overhang dimensions:
- 12’ models: 18” rear, 18” sides, 24” front
- 14’ models: 18” rear, 18” sides, 24” front
- Tallest exterior point: 11'6"
- Siding styles:
- Block: Collins TruWood FSC Certified siding with aluminum reveals and exposed fasteners
- Block/Metal: Our original Block trim with a 42” corrugated steel wainscot
- Plank: Collins TruWood installed in full-length sections over aluminum Z-flashing
- Plank/Metal: Our Plank trim with a 42” corrugated steel wainscot
Garage + Standard Features
- 2 x 6 framing and Zip System weatherproof wall panels
- Full length tapered rafters
- ¾” Plywood decking with Ice and Water shield
- 24-gauge corrugated steel roofing with exposed fasteners
- Double-pane Low-E glass standard throughout
- Oversized Cloudlight horizontal windows
- Studio Shed Garage / Large structures are available unfinished or can be configured with many of our Lifestyle finish options. Please call for options.
- Electrical-hookup ready
- 36” pre-painted steel door
- Garage Door Rough opening to accomodate a variety of sizes
- Brushed aluminum trim and door/window hardware
- 1 year warranty on all models plus extended manufacturers warranties on doors and windows
- Green materials, Green Factory:
- Sustainably powered factory, FSC certified lumber, recycled metals and materials throughout, and low VOC paint on all surfaces.
- Meets building codes throughout the US
Garage + Options
- Additional Windows:
- Vertical Vistalite windows
- Milgard operable 36” Awning window
- Milgard 36” x 18” eyebrow window
- Milgard 30” x 60” operable/fixed window
- Milgard combination operable fixed transom/clerestory
- Door choices:
- 36” full-lite glass
- 72” utility French doors
- 72” full-lite glass French doors
- Other upgrades:
- Stained/painted rafters
- Custom door/window placement
- Soffit venting – set of multiple 4” rear vents
- Shed ConfiguratorWe want you to be confident with your Studio Shed every time you see it. And we're with you every step of the way, with personal care from our design team and logistics team, expert delivery , professional installation, and guaranteed quality and satisfaction. Ordering your Studio Shed is simple:
- REQUEST A QUOTEBuild and price your shed online and we'll contact you to confirm your order and walk-through the installation details.
- If you don't see what you are looking for online, call or email us and we'll cutstomize your Studio Shed over the phone.
- Once your order is confirmed, our team will send you drawings for your approval and coordinate your installation date. Our normal turnaround time for unpermitted projects is about 8-10 weeks.
- Warranty, Install & Terms / Conditions Information:
- All of our products are covered under our guaranteed warranty program, and all installations are performed by certified, licensed and insured general contractors. For more information about our terms and conditions, please click here.
- What sets Studio Shed apart is our Premium National Installation (PI Teams). You never have to find a contractor to build your Studio Shed. Just place your order and we’ll take care of the rest.
- The members of our PI Teams are experts in building our modular spaces and in most cases can build your Studio Shed for you in 2-3 days, or 5-6 days for larger structures and Lifestyle models.
- Every member of our team is a licensed, bonded, insured, professional who will make your installation experience as easy as possible.
- DIY installations are available for both our Storage and Lifestyle models and perfect for those who enjoy projects and want to save a little money. Studio Shed recommends some handyman / building experience and the ability to read standard construction blueprints. Many handy homeowners have had great success and fun along the way building our modular product. To hear from them and for more information, contact us at answers@Studio-Shed.com.